Thanks for choosing Octopus Diving SXM!
We look forward to having a fantastic dive or snorkel with you. Below are a few key pieces of information that you should know:
- Our trips check-in time is 8:30 AM and 1:30 PM each day. We ask that you arrive to check in at least 10 minutes before that time so we have time to fit your gear and complete any necessary paperwork.
- Saint Martin is in the Atlantic Time Zone, which is one hour ahead of Eastern Time and “cruise ship time” during the months of November to March. We operate on local time, so please plan accordingly or you will miss the boat.
- If possible, please book in advance. In order to offer V.I.P. service, we take a maximum of eight divers on the boat at a time and we do get fully-booked, particularly during high season.
- If you are driving in from another city on the island, please allow sufficient time for traffic, particularly during high season.
- If you are diving, please bring your certification card, or we cannot take you diving. If you are PADI, SSI or NAUI-certified we may be able to look up your certification online.
- Our rental equipment is extremely well-maintained. You may find it easier and more economical to use our equipment even if you have your own gear.
- All prices are inclusive of a 5% Turnover Tax as well as a $3 per person marine park user fee.
Thanks for taking the time to review this information, and we look forward to seeing you soon!